Monday, May 7, 2012

FRANKENSTEIN

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bvGAUR-fumG2M_l7a8RWJOj3Zc9-hzzwASmtnXBmvZo/edit
Outcomes [Reading& Literacy, Written Communication, Literature, Christian Ethics]
My AP English class was a challenging one but I have plenty of outcomes from it. Reading and literacy are two big ones that I have developed over the years, especially this year. For this paper I read Frankenstein and then scooped out the good stuff, and figured out what made this book a book and then wrote about it. Written communication is another outcome that I gained form writing this paper as well as taking this class. I wrote this paper with all the knowledge that I learned this year. I expressed my ideas and thoughts, something that I will need for my college career as well. Literature is another outcome, this fits better into the class that I took over the paper that I wrote in the class. I have stepped up my knowledge of what is good literature, and a sense as to what is degrading, misleading and enlightening. I wrote many papers for this class, but this paper on Frankenstein revealed to me Christian ethics. The man Frankenstein was trying to be moral, but in reality he was just as horrible and immoral as his creation, which is saying a lot. I read the book and put to use everything i learned in the class, and wrote this essay that says Frankenstein's monster was originally good, not bad he had morals, that other broke before he did. In a nutshell I say that we are all made good, even when we make the wrong choices.       

No comments:

Post a Comment